Come and grow with us!
If you are looking for a great place to work and bring creative ideas while collaborating with a team, then we want to talk with you! We have embraced our employees’ knowledge, ability and skills for many years and continue to do so today. Diversity and teamwork are important to our company’s success. We offer benefits, 401(k), competitive wages etc.. with continued development.
Pharmaloz Manufacturing is currently recruiting for a Processing Operator position. Successful candidate will be responsible for set up, operation, and monitoring of mixing and extrusion machines and secondary machines to produce a wide variety of products as well as utilize automated equipment to produce products to meet the expectations of the customer. Candidate will be responsible to complete all paper and follow all SOPs as per Good Manufacturing Practices.
Pharmaloz Manufacturing is currently recruiting for an Industrial Mechanic position. Successful candidate will be responsible for repairs and maintenance of production machinery, mechanical equipment, tools, and building systems.
Quality Control Technician
MAJOR JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (List in order of importance)
- Conducts routine and non-routine chemistry of raw materials, in-process formulations and final products to established specifications.
- Utilized and operates laboratory equipment and instruments according to laboratory work instruction or laboratory procedures such as pH, conductivity, UV, KF, FTIR and titrations.
- Ability to understand and follow Quality Control test methods or compendia methods (USP, EP, BP, JP or ACS).
- Calculates and generates data for compliance to specifications and reports results.
- Performs technical review of lab data forms such as water, environmental monitoring and direct measure analysis.
- Calibrates and maintains lab equipment.
- Enters final results and raw data for tested materials or products in Laboratory Information Management System as needed.
- May perform investigative analysis to support investigations, complaints or instrument troubleshooting.
- Performs Environmental Monitoring duties, which requires gowning into processing areas and collection of surface samples while in those areas.
- Reviews for discrepancies in data.
- Applies appropriate disposition labels to materials (accepted, rejected, etc).
- Handles hazardous materials using all appropriate or mandatory safety PPE and safety equipment.
- Completes documentation in a legible manner and reviews for accuracy.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education/Training, Experience and Certifications)
- Bachelor’s degree in a science discipline with knowledge and experience in one of the following areas: Chemistry, Biology, or Microbiology
- 1-3 years of laboratory experience in related field
- Wet chemistry experience preferred
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES (Those necessary to perform the job competently)
- Must have applied working knowledge of various laboratory instrumentation
- Must be able to work independently with limited direct supervision, have demonstrated ability to follow through on multiple projects, and be goal oriented with a strong desire for achievement
- Familiarity with MS Office (Word, Excel, Access)
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
Please submit your resume with salary requirements to: email@example.com
Flexible Spending Account
Group Term Life Insurance
Supplemental Life Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Pharmaloz is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by federal, state or local laws.