Come and grow with us!
If you are looking for a great place to work and bring creative ideas while collaborating with a team, then we want to talk with you! We have embraced our employees’ knowledge, ability and skills for many years and continue to do so today. Diversity and teamwork are important to our company’s success. We offer benefits, 401(k), competitive wages etc.. with continued development.
Pharmaloz Manufacturing is currently recruiting for a Processing Operator position. Successful candidate will be responsible for set up, operation, and monitoring of mixing and extrusion machines and secondary machines to produce a wide variety of products as well as utilize automated equipment to produce products to meet the expectations of the customer. Candidate will be responsible to complete all paper and follow all SOPs as per Good Manufacturing Practices.
Pharmaloz Manufacturing is currently recruiting for an Industrial Mechanic position. Successful candidate will be responsible for repairs and maintenance of production machinery, mechanical equipment, tools, and building systems.
Electrician/Maintenance Mechanic – 1st shift
Experience in the OTC/Pharma industry a plus. Under the direct supervision of the Maintenance Supervisor, the Electrician/Maintenance Technician is responsible for performing troubleshooting, general maintenance, and repairs on facility equipment.
- Troubleshoots and repairs electrical systems and equipment including primary and control voltage up to 480 volts
- Repairs building and processing equipment
- Performs weekend on-call responsibilities
- Performs critical and routine preventative maintenance
- Performs morning set up of equipment so production can have a safe and proper start at the assigned start time
- Prepares and maintains documentation of parts used and supplies that need to be ordered
- Communicates daily workload to the maintenance supervisor
- Performs special projects as required
- Follows safe work practices and ensures safety of co-associates
- Reports any significant problems or issues to supervisor
- Supplies own basic tools to perform job requirements
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor/manager
- High school diploma/GED required
- Physically capable of lifting 50 pounds unassisted
- Effective oral communication skills
- Able to work well with minimal supervision
- Ability to prioritize tasks and follow specified procedures
Please submit your resume with salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Flexible Spending Account
Group Term Life Insurance
Supplemental Life Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Pharmaloz is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by federal, state or local laws.